Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday nights at the Mall

I can't believe I work at a mall. I have never been much of a clothes shopper and do most of my shopping online. Haven't been to Columbia Mall in years. Until I started working there last September. Hilarious. Me. At a Mall. Five days a week. It still gives me the giggles. Mondays are a very slow night at the Mall. *Yawn* But at least I am home by 9:30pm when I close. A far cry from the 1 am (or later!) at McD's. I don't love it but at least I have a job. And no, I don't miss McDonald's. The money, maybe but now I have a life!

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Grace to You said...

YOU'RE BACK - YAY!!!!!

I was shocked when I saw ScrappyGurl at the top of my blog list this morning. :D And very, very happy.

As for the mall, at least your store is near the entrance...and not near the play area. :D I had to hang out there way too many times...not fun.

Please post some pics...I want to see everyone!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home