Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrapbook Page


Project 365
Thursday 2.5.09

Julie and I went to a store on Shawnee Mission Parkway called "The Scrapbook Page" today. It is a popular store here. I found this cool piece of Coca-Cola paper. I also found some SMNW paper that I will use for Adam later. I know he still has two years til graduation but I want to be prepared. They had lot of things that we don't carry at our store. A lot of things we do carry too. I heard that Archiver's is the Nordstrom's of scrapbooking. I guess I can understand that but I have never considered myself to be an "upscale" person so it felt wierd to hear that and realize that is where I work. Mostly, I just love being in such a creative environment each day. It's very satisfying. Paul also started his new (temporary?) gig this morning on98.1 KUDL. He sounded great and loved being in the studio with a partner again. Let's hope it works out so he can keep me supplied with scrap materials in the manner to which I have become accustomed! JK, let's hope it becomes permanent so we can pay the bills!

3 Comments:

At February 6, 2009 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Grace to You said...

Oh, it's so good to see your smiling face again!!! And I'm so glad Paul's first day went well...I missed his show while cleaning up after a little boy with a stomach virus, and, well, you don't want to know. :) I'll try to catch him next week.

 
At February 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Grace to You said...

BTW, I am LOVING this bloggin' thing!! :D It's going to be so great to see your pictures EVERY DAY for the next 11 months!

 
At February 7, 2009 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Monkey Mom said...

I can't wait to see your pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home