Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am a Scrappy Gurl!

This will be my place to chronicle my new life in the strange world of Kansas. So far so good. I have dropped out of the rat race to start my life at age 41 years old. I managed a McDonald's restaurant for the last twenty years. My husband got a job offer last spring in Kansas City and here we are. I have successfully made the transition from food service to retail. I work at a great place called Archiver's. It is an awesome place to work. The girls I work with are for the most part simply amazing. I think the thing that I like best is now I REALLY have something in common with my customers. Before at McD's, I never felt like I had anything in common with the customers just because they had to eat and so did I. Now I automatically I have something in common with most people that just walk through the doors.

I love my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home